As I enter my third year as President, I am as excited about this one as I was for my first year! The Board of Directors are a hardworking, professional group who make my role an easy one. We have several new Directors and Chairpersons this year—Juanita and Richard DeRoo, Karen Pritoula, and Jean Mann. A huge thank you to them for stepping up and volunteering. I am very proud of all the good that our society does for Tillsonburg. In 2016 our activities include the following gardens:
- Annandale National Historic Site
- Woodingford Lodge
- The Livingston Centre
- The Station Arts Centre
- The Senior Centre—both the entrance garden and the new north garden
- The Royal Canadian Legion
Our other community contributions are:
- the Junior Gardener program
- A $500 scholarship for a graduate of Glendale High School
- $100 contribution to the Tillsonburg Fair
For our members we offer an excellent monthly speakers program, and amazing trips.
Have an excellent year! Bring your friends! Volunteer!
Website Design: Penny Esseltine
2016 Content: Penny Esseltine
Website Photography: George Stier, Judi Misener