From Social Director Christine Nagy, here are all of the things you need to know about …
The 2016 Horticultural Society Christmas Party
- Tuesday, December 6th, starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Lion’s Auditorium, Tillsonburg Community Centre
- Round Tables of eight, for members only.
- Floral decorations at each table as well as poinsettias on the buffet tables. These are raffled after the last of the entertainment.
- Ovens available to keep food warm until buffet starts.
- Turkey/Gravy, catered by Vivian’s Country Cooking, compliments of the Hort Society, as well as china plates & cutlery for the main course.
- Table numbers are drawn to determine which table gets first choice – it’s very democratic.
- Entertainment is “Small Town Girls” starting at approximately 7:00 p.m. and there will be two sets.
- Dessert will be “served” between sets.
- Instead of Food Bank donations, we are passing the hat; whatever funds we raise will be used to purchase grocery gift cards that can be used to buy milk and fresh vegetables & fruit.
- Volunteers needed for set-up at 4:00 p.m.